There are two ways to get admission in DKRR
Through Counseling: Fill the entrance exam form and appear in it, then attend the counseling to allot the college.
Direct Admission (Management Quota)
- For B. Pharm.: UPSEE (See Detail Procedure)
- For D. Pharm.: JEECUP(See Detail Procedure)
All students who have opted to take admission after having cleared UPSEE/JEECUP exams/ direct admission are required to report the admission cell of the college and complete the following steps-
- Deposit counseling letter/fee receipt, if any or directly purchase registration & admission forms and procure the document checklist.
- Fill the registration & admission forms and submit the dully filled forms to the admission cell.
- Submit all the documents as per checklist (If not available at the moment, arrange within committed time period).
- Deposit the complete fee in the account section.
- If the hostel is required, deposit hostel fee and produce receipt to the warden to get accommodation.
- If the college transport facility is required, deposit the transportation fee and produce receipt to the transport in-charge to get accommodation.
- Receive the college uniform, apron and bag from the office.
- Receive the Identity card and library cards from the class coordinator/librarian after completing formalities, fill it and return to the authority verification & signature.
- Report to class coordinator and attend the classes regularly as per schedule.