Ragging Free Compus
As per the AICTE Regulations dated 01.07.2009 and UGC Regulations dated 17.06.2009 and Directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India “Ragging” in any way is banned. Ragging constitutes one or more of any of the following Acts with or without any intention by any Student or Group of Students:
- Any act of Indiscipline, Teasing or Handling with Rudeness.
- Any act that Prevents, Disrupts or Disturbs the Regular Academic Activity.
- Any act of Financial Extortion or Forceful Expenditure.
- Any act of Physical Abuse causing Assault, Harm or Danger to Health or Life.
- Any act of Abuse by Spoken Words, E-mail, SMS, MMS or Public Insult etc.
- Any activity which is likely to cause Annoyance, Hardships, Physical or Psychological Harm or creates Fear.
- Any act of Injury to the Fundamental Right to Human Dignity.
- Any act of Wrongful Confinement, use of Criminal Force Trespass or Intimidation.
- Any Unlawful Assembly or Abatement or Conspiracy to “Ragging”.